· Experience in mobile app development using Ionic Framework, React Native and Cordova.
· Good to have the implementation of Firebase and Google Kits
· Good to have knowledge in plug - in implementation in Mobile Apps.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN or GIT
· Delivered hybrid mobile applications for both Android and IOS using these technologies.
· Preferably experience with node.js, Karma, Jasmine, Protractor (plus).
· Extensive knowledge of mobile APIs and UI standard.
· Experience with one or more server-side stacks (.NET, Node.js, Python, PHP etc.) a plus.
· Good Experience in native app development
· Experience in hybrid environment development.
· Knowledge of Push Notification Service and Firebase will be added advantage.
|Job Description:|| |
· Develop web interfaces and underlying business logic.
· Perform and develop proper unit tests.
· Collaborate within a team environment in software development project life cycles.
· Responsible for developing applications for iOS / Android / Windows etc.
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
· Good analytical, organizational, and problem - solving abilities.
· Good at prioritizing the tasks and commitment to complete them.
· Demonstrated ability to work with both end - users and technical staff.
· Demonstrate the ability to present information effectively.
· App Store Build process for Mobile App Releases.
B.Tech/M.Tech in CSE/IT/ECE or MCA in recognized institutions.